As a long term care (LTC) insurance broker, I help individuals and families plan for their future by guiding them through personalized long term care planning. With access to all of the top long term care insurance carriers, my role as an LTC Specialist is to save you time by shopping the market to find you the most value for the best price.
I have over 20 years of experience and can honestly say I love my job! Long term care insurance plans are both usable and surprisingly affordable. I’m proud to be the trusted provider of LTC insurance for individuals and families from:
• First Tech Federal Credit Union
• Kinecta Federal Credit Union
• Dave Ramsey Endorsed Local Provider
• Property Casualty Agencies
• Friends of existing LTC clients
When we work together, I can help you:
• Save precious time – I’ll help you save time and energy by providing access to education and resources to plan for your future long term care needs.
• Explore your options – As a broker, I have access to all the top long term care insurance carriers and will compare products for you.
• Stick to your budget – I’ll work with your budget to find the best coverage at a price you can afford.
• Plan for your future – 70% of us will need long term care at some point in our lives. Secure your future and have peace of mind by planning now.
Long term care coverage is one of those topics that often falls on a reoccurring “To Do” list. My goal is to provide you with information and access to resources so you can make an easy, educated decision for your future. After a brief conversation and planning appointment, you’ll be happy to cross this task off your list for good!
The LTC planning process is simple and easy. When we work together, we’ll take the following steps to develop a personalized long term care plan:
1. Schedule a brief phone consultation to discuss your LTC planning needs.
2. Based on your age and health information, I’ll run quotes with the top insurance carriers to find you quality coverage at the best rates.
3. Schedule an in-person or online screen sharing meeting to review the results and talk about your options.
4. Easy online applications are available to sign up for coverage when you’re ready.
Curious to learn more? Take a look at the video below and contact me to schedule a personal planning appointment.